Kelsey Burren - her legacy and the reformation of Red E Aaron

So I have been up to things on Wattpad along with Kelsey in Leap Year Double. Well, a few events have just recently passed into my sketch book as I have chosen a few things to send Kelsey off.

The reason why I decided this was because when my neighbour Rita Duff died, I thought that something like that will happen in Leap Year Double. Anyways, here's what will happen in Leap Year Double with the Burrens:
  1. Kelsey Burren enters Felicity Hospital and tells Albert James that she is going to give him a girl that she will conceive but due to Hypertropic Cardiomyopathy (the same thing Caleb Logan died of), her body will begin to shutdown after Lyn is born.
  2. Her will will read: 
To Xavier, I give you my passionate written work that I kept all these years as a secret.
To Albert James, I leave you my daughter, Lyn.
To my only son Edd Burren (now Green Wings Man) I give you Uncle Edward's ashes and tell Rebecca, Brady, Rita and Petty about how great I was.
  
I am sorry that I won't see your 21st birthday but there's something in the family where the heart wall thickens. Since it will get me in the end, I know that you will remember me always
Kelsey
3. Lyn is born on 3rd March 2016 at 9:36am in Felicity Hospital but Kelsey's body doesn't start to shutdown until 11am. This upsets Leopold and thus Green Wings Man has to bring him home just as Stephan (Albert James' semi-son) comes into say his goodbyes to Kelsey. 

4. During her last moments, Albert James gets into his sister's bed and holds as Kelsey last words are "Albert, take care of Lyn for me, I know that you are very proud of me giving Lyn to you but now, Albert James,  take care of her for me" and she dies at 11:36am in Felicity Hospital. 
5. Albert James opens books of Condolences for Kelsey in Athlone, their birthplace Galway and in Gailotown (gale-o-town) and is called onto a radio show to discuss the last moments of his sister. He then sets up one in Felicity (the town she died in).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I decided that also in Leap Year Double, that Red E Aaron, the purple clothed Irish Cyborg will self-reform his life when a nasty bully from his early life calls him sheepish. This causes him to stand up for himself and get aggressive with the bully and he shows his revenge by spilling his milkshake over him and to storm out into the streets. It came to me when I realised "Red E Aaron can't stay in the shadows of fear forever".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 3-4

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter Two - With Love, Paris - pages 2-5 (3-6)