Sub Books

So last night on April Fools Day, I went serious with this:
Today, Word Autism Awareness Day I decided after each book that there will be a sub-book that would have unabridged version of an event from the book.
Teenage Cyborg's sub book will be about Green Cyborg's death, funeral and legacy. It will have questions for the name of the chapters e.g: Why didn't Green Wings Man, his only nephew, didn't attend the funeral? and If  Green Cyborg was human, would've it been natural causes?

 Burren Swings' sub book will be about Chief Lumberbell's brother with the same formula.
Ordinary Road's sub book will be about The writer of the journals of Andy49, Jean50 and Bruno55.
Emerald Eyes will be about How Green Wings Man's birth changed Kelsey's depressed life.
Leap Year Double will be about  The history of the Generation Millennium gems.
Mystery Hex will be about Kelsey's death and legacy.

Now, on that same, I realised that I was not the only one reading my own story:

I am gaining a fan base!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles