Um... So yeah... absent

Hey guys, I baaaack!
I have some news for you:
  1. Green Wings Man got over 100 reads late last year.
  2. My godfather got married and he and his wife are expecting a baby in July.
  3. I lost a neighbour to Bowel Cancer. 
  4. I went to a chocolate factory on my 15th birthday (16th August 2016) for a chocolate workshop.  
  5. All of my relatives and friends survived 2016 (including my godfather's mother who turned 60 in July) 
  6. I started playing The Sims.
  7. I am working on a couple of projects.
  8. Completed my mocks.
  9. Visited Glasnevin Cemetery and touched the coffin of Daniel O'Connell.
  10. I joined Facebook and Instagram. 
  11. I received some Roald Dahl 100 books and became a spokesperson for Aspergers. 
So yeah, I  am through writing Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg,working on Green Wings Man - The Legacy of Green Cyborg and some other projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sub Books

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles